Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Drift Project.

Matthew Brown
 
Candace Nicol
 
Art 160
Drift Project.
            When I started my drift around Reno I began to wonder what would look good. Me being the person I am started to try and create high class photography with my iPhone. Fortunately for me and this project, I have a keen eye for what looks good. I used the fundamentals of photography to create the best shots to use later and help me with my project. I was looking for images with good texture, form, lighting, line, structure and just overall great qualities of picture making. I feel I pulled this off to the best of my ability and wish to share what I found with you. Take a look and let me know what you think of my work and the artistic side of Reno, Nevada.     








No comments:

Post a Comment